Participants will need the following resources to complete the assessment:
- the Requirements and conditions for approved arrangement class 19.1: non-commodity for containerised cargo clearance (v5)
- the Non-commodity information requirements policy (v4)
- Minimum documentary and import declaration requirements policy (v4)
- BICON import conditions – exerts provided for questions 4a, 4b, 9a, 9b.
- Sample treatment certificates for questions 7a, 9a, 9b, 10a, 10b
Participants must obtain a result of 100% to pass the assessment. Original assessment consists of category ‘a’ questions. Supplementary assessment questions consist of category ‘b’ questions.
In each attempt, participants must complete all questions prior to the system offering another attempt at the failed questions. assessment A is mandatory to complete first attempt. If 100% pass is achieved then no further assessment is required. If you fail assessment A then participants must complete assessment B. assessment B can be attended multiple times until 100% PASS.
Please refer to the following resources to complete the assessment:
- Requirements and conditions for approved arrangement class 19.1: non-commodity for containerised cargo clearance v5
- Non-commodity information requirements policy
- Minimum documentary and import declaration requirements policy v4
- Requirements and conditions for the class 19.1 requirements and conditions
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 12
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self